Monica is a certified Yoga Alliance RYT 200 yoga teacher with around ten years of learning and teaching experience.
While teaching, she emphasizes more on breath works with every asana to help Detox the body and de-stresses the mind. She has been practicing insight meditation (vipassana) for a while. Having studied many modalities under the guidance of various Gurus, she practices Hatha, Ashtanga, Restorative Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation. Through her practice, she gained confidence, patience, gratitude, and self-love.
She has been teaching yoga from a decade at her own studio in San Francisco. After moving to NJ, she started taking classes at Integral yoga as a sub teacher and her private/group classes in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Yoga Teacher’s training (YTTC) from Patanjali School of Ashtanga Yoga & Research Bangalore.
- Yoga Alliance RYT 200, yoga certification from International Yoga Alliance USA.
- Restorative yoga teacher training from Judy Curiel, Integral Yoga Princeton, NJ.
- ‘Yoga for Detox’ program under Franz Andrini, Mysore India.
- Sujok Therapist from International Sujok Association India.
- Auricular Therapy from Jingluo Health Center, Tamilnadu.
- ‘Reverse Diabetes Program’ from Sharan India Bangalore.
- Usui Reiki from Bangalore, India
- Pursuing Mindful Meditation Teacher training from University of Theology (UHT) USA.